As a Personal Care Aide (PCA), you will be trained to provide non-medical, personal care services, companionship, and home management services within the client’s home.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the patient with their Activities of Daily Living (ADL), including personal care, companionship, and light housework.
- Encourages the patient and family to participate in the plan of care.
- Provides companionship to the patient.
- Assists in the maintenance of a safe, healthy environment.
- Takes and records accurate daily activities and notes.
- Follows the Home Health Plan of Care as written, approved, and supervised by the RN.
- Gives emotional support to the patient and/or family.
- Informs the RN and the Owner of any emergencies, or any changes in the patient’s condition, living conditions, or any hazardous situations.
PERSONAL CARE AIDE JOB REQUIREMENTS
To be considered for employment, the applicant must have:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Passport or Alien Card
- SLED Background Check
- Pass a Drug Screen
- Recent Physical or Health Statement
- Recent 2-Step TB Test
- Must Be Compassionate
- Simple problem-solving skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- 6 Hour Training Course
- Professional License **
- Certification **
- CPR Certification **
- ** For Professional Services
Send us your application by filling out the form below with your information.